- Email Marketing – “E-mail marketing. It’s a term most of us are familiar with in this digital age, however without the right knowledge and methodology you may very well be sending your email content straight into the email abyss. There’s a reason a 2015 study showed that 9 out of 10 marketing professionals classify email as either ‘important’ or ‘very important’: the study showed the average return for email marketing was $38 for every $1 invested! That’s a 3,800% return on investment! With continued innovation and expansion into the mobile market we here at Jones Marketing Solutions can make email marketing work for you!
- Social Media Marketing – “Social media, unheard of a decade ago, now permeates every aspect of our daily lives – from looking at reviews on Facebook for that new restaurant in town, skimming through Pinterest for inspiration for that perfect outfit or even checking the comments in a products review section on Amazon – it’s everywhere! Which is why it is especially critical to make sure you have the right team on your side, helping lead the way. Whether you want to increase your brand’s awareness, create a loyal fanbase or drive sales, Jones Marketing Solutions can handle it all.
- Reputation Management – The old Latin writer Publilius Syrus once wrote: “A good reputation is more valuable than money.” Despite being written over 2,000 years ago, that sentence couldn’t ring truer in 2018. Not only do people and businesses have to deal with their real-life reputations, but in today’s social media driven world we now have to recognize/acknowledge that our digital reputations are just as influential, if not more so. Don’t let one bad scenario/mistake blemish what you have worked so hard for. Let us help manage your business reputation online and offline to improve your brand presence.
- Public Relations – Often confused with marketing, branding, sales and anything else you can think of. PR is one of the oldest methods of storytelling. The ability to infuse many business elements to influence awareness your product, service and/or idea to your target audience is always needed. Whether you are in need of a press release, a strategy to launch a product or event or relationship with the media or community to spread the word of your brand, we can guide you through that process.
- Creative Writing – To put it simply; content is KING. Without content, albeit text or otherwise, you won’t be found online. Here at Jones Marketing Solutions, we have the talent and resources available to enrichen your website’s copy (text), write customized original blog posts or assist in collaborative writing, just to name a few. Need help with something not listed? Use the contact us page to get in touch with us and we’ll be glad to answer all of your questions.
- Branding – “Branding” is a term we hear often in today’s lingo, but what exactly does it mean? Your brand is deeper than having the same username across multiple social platforms – it is your promise to your customers. It tells your customers who you are, what you offer and how you want to be perceived. And that can be a heavy burden to bear. Luckily for
youwe here at Jones Marketing Solutions can handle everything from the planning of a branding strategy to it’s completeimplementation.
- SWOT Analysis – Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats – every business that has ever existed since the dawn of man has had each and every one of these. Only sometimes it takes a legitimately outside and unbiased overview to get a true SWOT analysis, which in turn allows you to properly address areas needing improvement.
- Strategic Planning – A comprehensive strategic business plan is an essential aspect of every successful business – it lays out your vision for short and medium term goals and precisely how you plan to achieve them. Just like the SWOT analysis, sometimes a truly unbiased and outside opinion is necessary to achieve a meaningful outcome.